[TriLUG] Ticket System

James Oden joden at eworld.wox.org
Fri Sep 21 08:30:42 EDT 2001

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 03:43:43PM -0400, Jeff Baldwin wrote:
> > Hello 'Again' All -
> >
> > Anyone familiar w/ a 'good' Trouble Ticket System for Linux servers?
> >
> > Thanks

You can also try a local home grown NC product called Tech Tracker.
Just go to:

	http://www.tt.isnmg.com

I think its a pretty good package, course I am biased as I wrote it (-;

Also, if you don't think Tech Tracker will fit your bill I have links
at the bottom of that page to other simular Open Source products.

Cheers...james