[TriLUG] Mozilla - News Filtering?

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 23 14:22:28 EDT 2001

Hi Folks,

After getting much razzing over still using pine and slrn at my last
company, I've been trying to get the hang of Mozilla (.94) to replace
them.  I've gotten just about everything I need functioning, with the
exception of news (i.e. Usenet) filtering.  When I activate "Filter
Messages" from the menu, the only account I can select is mail, not my
news account.

Is there a way to filter news in Mozilla?  I had several dozen filters
defined in slrn after using it for a few years, and it sure kept a lot
of the crud out of the newsgroup headings.

Thanks for any help.

Scott Chilcote / scottchilcote at earthlink.net