[TriLUG] looking for a lecture location, mon, nov 12

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 29 03:21:34 EDT 2001

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Don Brady wrote:

> I'm on the JUG Board and we do have to pay a couple of hundred or so per
> meeting to MCNC.   They will not give it away free, or even cheaply, to
> anyone anymore.
>
> I would suggest making it a LUG special meeting and holding it at  Dreyfus.

dreyfus is already booked for that evening, and we don't have the
flexibility of picking another night.

> One other possibility might be the EPA.  I think they have made their
> auditorium available to some groups that I have attended.

ok, anyone have a contact there?  and we should still be poking around
the local campuses, looking for a theatre as well.  thanks to everyone
who's responded, trying to help out.  we'll get this organized, one
way or the other.

rday