[TriLUG] eben moglen lecture opportunity

Lisa Lorenzin lorenzin at 1000plus.com
Tue Oct 2 10:20:43 EDT 2001

it has been brought to my attention that the evening eben moglen is in
town is the evening of the november nc*sa meeting - WE'RE the ones who
have dreyfus that evening!  i have emailed the nc*sa steering committee to
see if they're interested in asking our november speaker to switch to
december so we could have eben speak at nc*sa (meetings are open, we
provide free pizza, and OF COURSE all trilug members and other interested
parties would be welcome.

i am hoping the rest of the steering committee will be as excited about
this as i am.  i'll let you know what they say. :)

					*bouncebouncebounce*,

						lisa

--
lisa lorenzin   |   lisa at 1000plus.com   |   http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/
# find / -user your -name base -print | xargs chown us