[TriLUG] potentionally OT: Anyone using irc.openprojects.net?

Eric Adles ejadles at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 3 08:26:33 EDT 2001

Hi,

My apologies if this is too far off topic.  I figured that someone in
TriLUG would be participating in an open project so I am trying here.

I am trying to connect to irc.openprojects.net using IRC (mIRC
specifically).  I am unable to connect to a server (connections always time
out).  I've tried specific servers listed on the web page
http://www.openprojects.net as well as the general irc.openprojects.net.

I am able to connect to other IRC servers so I don't think it's a
network/firewall issue.

If you are able to connect to irc.openprojects.net would you please let me
know? (mailto:ejadles at nc.rr.com)

I'm relatively new to IRC so it might be user error.

Thank you,
Eric