[TriLUG] stollen computer (fwd)

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 3 17:36:39 EDT 2001

I have a 36" Sony Vega TV. How in the world did one person make off with it.
It took THREE guys to get mine off the truck and carry it into the house. My
point is this: If it was a Sony 36" Vega it had to be "stolen" by at the
very least two guys and maybe even three!! There is definitely a big
difference between a 27" TV and a 36" Sony Vega!! And they had to have a
good size truck to carry it off!!