[TriLUG] surveillance

john broome jbroome at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 14:06:15 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "acoliver" <acoliver at nc.rr.com>

> I would also call dell and ensure that if someone calls up that they don't
> overwrite your registration of that pc.  Maybe dell can help as well.

Trust me, that won't be a problem.  I've been trying to get a warranty
replacement power supply for a company laptop, they won't ship it because my
address doesn't match the address that the laptop was originally shipped.

And I think to change the registration of the computer you need the invoice
number, so it's a PITA to say the least.