[TriLUG] meeting tonight

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Thu Oct 11 09:59:00 EDT 2001

Kevin,
 I've got stuff for him here. ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney [mailto:alchemist at darkcanvas.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 9:48 AM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] meeting tonight

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 05:38:39AM -0700, acoliver spoke thusly:
> I'm assuming they have a monitor cable/network cable or that kevin does in
> "the big box."

Except, I'm on "baby alert" (i.e. the baby is due any time now) and
will *NOT* be at the meeting. Heck, I've ahd to stay so close to home
that I've been unable to drop the big box off with anyone else on the
SC for delivery tonight.

If anyone is in or near Pittsboro and can pick up the box and get it
to the meeting, I'd greatly apreciate it. Especially if it could be
returned this weekend.

The box, and all it's goodies will be there next month, as shall I.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --