[TriLUG] 11/8/01 Eben Moglen @ UNC

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 15 13:53:15 EDT 2001

Fear not TriLUGers.  Eben will also be speaking on  Monday, Nov. 12 at a
special presentation.  So you can come to the TriLUG meeting and then come
see Eben on Monday!  The time on Monday will be 7:00 (I believe), and an
announcement due out soon will give directions to the talk location.

Thanks - Jon Carnes