[TriLUG] Icecast.conf and debian

Ed Warnicke hagbard at physics.rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 15 20:49:02 EDT 2001

Hmm... I track to Debian unstable, currently providing 1.3.11
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=icecast-server&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

which shows as the most recent release at http://www.icecast.org

You might want to think about moving to testing, which also has icecast
1.3.11

Ed