[TriLUG] Apache question

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Thu Oct 18 15:03:19 EDT 2001

> <Location /cvsweb>
> Options +ExecCGI
> </Location>

Ok, I'll try that.

> Would fix it even though no one likes my way of fixing it. I guess you
could
> compile in mod_rewrite if you want a easy way

I actually have mod_rewrite loaded.  I tried directive that Jeremy posted,
but I still get a
"403 - Permission Denied" even when I try to do it that way.

Are the any other options I need inside my <Directory> block, when using
mod_rewrite, to allow
access permission? I tried adding

order allow,deny
allow from all

but that didn't seem to make any difference.

Ugggh. One day I'm going to spend some serious time learning apache
configuration.

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
prhodes at vdsinc.com

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.
Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can
exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their
revolutionary right to overthrow it.  - Abraham Lincoln

No citizen shall be denied the right to bear arms, if as a last resort, to
protect themselves from tyranny in Government. - Thomas Jefferson