[TriLUG] Gnome libraries - gnomeConf.sh

Errol Casey errol-list-trilug at amr.homeip.net
Thu Oct 18 18:54:15 EDT 2001

I've recently tried to compile a program that uses Gnome libraries;
and get the following error.

[errol at amr gmail-0.7.5]$ ./configure
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gnome-config... no
checking for gnomeConf.sh file in /usr/local/lib... not found
configure: error: Could not find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated by gnome-libs install
[errol at amr gmail-0.7.5]$

I've search my entire system without finding gnomeConf.sh

I have the following gnome libraries installed:
[errol at amr gmail-0.7.5]$ rpm -q gnome-libs
gnome-libs-1.2.13-1mdk

I'm using Linux Mandrake release 8.1 (Cooker) for i586
Linux amr 2.4.3-20mdk #1 Sun Apr 15 23:03:10 CEST 2001 i686 unknown

Any assistance appreciated.

--
Errol Casey
(GPG Key: Send email with Subject: send gpg )