Python users (was Re: [TriLUG] Games and Games...)

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sun Oct 28 09:28:13 EST 2001

On Monday 29 October 2001 01:57 am, you wrote:
> > BTW: any one know of a Python users group in the area.  I'm really gettig
> > into Python (first Mailman, now all these python based games...)
> Don't know if there are others, but it'd be cool to find out.

While I haven't had a chance to use it much lately, I'm a big fan of Python.
I'm currently behind on my duties to help admin at starship.python.net.  We
could form a PUG or a PIG in this area if there are enough of us. :)  Of
course, we're now completely off topic for this group, so I'll just mention
that the Starship box in a Linux machine.

valiantly-attempting-to-stay-on-topic-ly y'rs
---Tom