[TriLUG] Linux-friendly Computer Stores (was Re: ___ at mindspring.com____)

jeremyp at pobox.com jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Oct 29 09:41:23 EST 2001

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Marc Johnson wrote:

> Point being, if the guys in Cary can't help, visit the Raleigh shop. They
> talk the talk and walk the walk.

Just to clarify, Intrex actually has five locations in the
Triangle.  There are two in Raleigh -- on Wake Forest Rd just inside the
beltline, and on Glenwood Ave in the shopping center with Walmart.
Also, they have the location in Cary (Cary Parkway & Old Apex Rd), one in
Durham (MLK Blvd near South Square), and Chapel Hill (Village Plaza).

Locations at http://www.intrex.com/address.htm

TriLUG members looking for a Linux-friendly computer store should also
know that StayOnline is a TriLUG sponsor, and you get a discount with your
membership card on just about everything in stock. StayOnline has a store
in Raleigh (Westinghouse Blvd off Capital Blvd) and in southern Durham
near RTP (NC 55 and Sedwick Rd).  It appears they've closed their
Morrisville and Greensboro locations.

Details at http://www.stayonline.com/

This email is not meant to be advertising (I'm not associated with either
store) but though I should clarify the available Linux-friendly hardware
stores for those interested!

--Jeremy