[TriLUG] RedHat Linux 7.2

Fred Stutzman stutzman at email.unc.edu
Mon Oct 29 12:32:49 EST 2001

I've actually moved from using Mandrake as my work desktop to
RedHat.  I like a lot of things about RedHat 7.2, though I am having major
stability issues running xmms that ships w/redhat - experienced numerous
hard lockups.  I'm still running Mandrake at home, but I'm wary of growing
reliant on the Drak's and update features.

Fred