[TriLUG] ___ at mindspring.com____

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 30 01:40:02 EST 2001

"containment" or "concentrated" take your pick, I've actually heard both but
I believe concentrated is a bit more popular. Incidentally, I was born in
Wake County and there are still a lot of NC natives living in Cary. There
actually was a time when Fuquay was twice the population of Cary
(1950s)--Believe it or not!! :-0