[TriLUG] meeting on Thursday?

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Tue Nov 6 11:59:15 EST 2001

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 11:12:28AM -0500, Jeremy P spoke thusly:
> Are we having a regular meeting this Thursday 11/8?  It's the second
> Thursday of the month, but there's been no talk here, and nothing on the
> web site.

I predict that I won't be there, but that there will be a meeting on
the 8th as usual. Announcement forthcoming...

..pardon it's lateness, but I've been a bit disorganized for getting
things together this month. I promise I'll do better next time!

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001