[TriLUG] bash + escape key under rh72

Mike Broome mbroome at employees.org
Tue Nov 6 18:11:41 EST 2001

Of course, the fact that you have "bash" in the subject line, might
invalidate my assumption about csh, tcsh, etc. :)  I'm with Jeremy on
never having heard of using ESC for command-line completion in bash.
You might check the bash man page, though, to see if there's a setting
to do it.

Mike

--
Mike Broome