[TriLUG] eclipse

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Tue Nov 6 21:29:47 EST 2001

first off I think the CVS support in netbeans (http://www.netbeans.org),
and on a side note, has anyone looked at Subversion
(http://subversion.tigris.org/)?  Its a CVS replacement, and the project
is self hosted.  I have read through the specs, and it looks good, just
haven't gotten around to downloading and compiling it to try it out yet..

begin  quotation from John R. Hicks <angryjohn69 at nc.rr.com> [on 011106 14:43]::