[TriLUG] Re: Tri-Lug Project Hosting: was: [The FSF Europe recommends: avoid SourceForge (fwd)]

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Mon Nov 12 17:10:25 EST 2001

begin  quotation from Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist at darkcanvas.com> [on 011112 16:22]::

> Anyone have a Sparc or PPC that they'd donate for compiling stuff on
> if we could set it up?

Yet again I speak up, I'm cleaning out my home office, since I am currently not
allowed to use it, and I have a SparcStation 2 thats got to go.  Minimal RAM
(40M) I think, and a 1G hard drive, comes with all the other bits too, its
got a monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc.  And as we move into the software
arena, this discussion showed up at advogato too, and there were some
replacement discussions there also:

http://advogato.org/article/376.html

Peace.

john