[TriLUG] organizing group to setup Free software hosting on TriLUG -was- [The FSF Europe recommends: avoid SourceForge (fwd)]

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 13 00:49:05 EST 2001

New list used to organize a group of individuals who will aid in
administering a Hosting site for the use of local software development
(open source software development...).

If you would like to help (or lurk) please go to the link and add your
email address - Remember to add any email address that you will be posting
from.  If you will be posting from multiple addresses, then add them all
and set all but one of them to "no mail"  (one of the subscription options
available).

Please let me know if anyone has any questions or comments,

Jon Carnes