[TriLUG] DirecTV DSL anyone?

John R. Hicks angryjohn69 at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 13 22:08:33 EST 2001

I had DirecTV dsl (when they were Telocity) a few months back and had
absolutely nothing but nightmarish problems with them.  Their support was
absolutely braindead, and it took forever to get a human being on the phone.
I spent a good 3 weeks on and off trying to get to talk to a human in their
billing department just to cancel my account with them.

IMHO, I wouldn't waste the time, money, or brain cells on them.

John