[TriLUG] Mandrake 8.1 installation--Part TWO--the problems! according to Lockergnome's Penguin Shell

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 14 20:17:51 EST 2001

Read the earlier message about WHO had these problems--not I !! You also
left off the subject which clearly states its origin and Tony's name!!
Incidentally, I believe Tony has decided to write yet another short article
discussing Mandrake 8.1 (which incidentally he really loved--read part one
which was posted earlier!!). All this comes from Lockergnome's new free
newsletter entitled "Penguin shell". Go to www.lockergnome.com if you are
interested in subscribing. (No, I don't work for them. I just noticed that
they had a method of forwarding any and all of their Penguin Shell
newsletter to friends, so I decided to share it with Trilug!!).---AL (Not
Tony!!).