[TriLUG] [OT] Interesting observation....

Fred Stutzman stutzman at email.unc.edu
Tue Nov 20 22:10:34 EST 2001

Other interesting observations:

Trilug users tend to be very concerned with current social and political
events.

Trilug users tend to be a little mistrustful of the government and large
corporations.

Trilug users believe and promote the use of strong encryption and secure
computing systems.

I think the goverment just might have to classify us as terrorists.

This email comes with a big, huge, large wink.

Fred