[TriLUG] the new kernel's here! the new kernel's here!

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Nov 23 17:03:28 EST 2001

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 07:37:17AM -0500, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney spoke thusly:
> Did I mention that we mirror kernel 2.2, 2.4, and now 2.5 automagically?

I should also mention at this point that the "EXTRAVERSION" tag is
cute, but plays hell with "make rpm"

I dunno if this is an RPM bug, or Linus' fault *grin*

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001