[TriLUG] OT: blood drive update

Kim Green kndrkim at employees.org
Mon Nov 26 12:49:21 EST 2001

Totally OT for linux, but we are a civic bunch, so:

Thank you again to everybody who donated blood, $$, or volunteer time
after the 9/11 disaster!

Current blood drives scheduled for the area are (you can either donate
blood, or time by helping those who donate blood):

11/28 IBM Fitness Center
11/29 Duke Bryan Center

12/6 Bell & Howell
12/12 Nortel and NIEHS
12/13 RTI
12/14 Blue Cross/Blue Shield
12/17 Durham Regional Hospital
12/18 Duke MCIS
12/19 UNC Woolen Gym (I can get you signed up)
12/19 and 12/20 IBM
12/21 Verizon and Duke Bryan Center and Siebel Systems

There are regularly scheduled donation setups at
4737 University Drive and
Duke Med Center (red zone, ground floor)

(please see http://chapters.redcross.org/nc/centralnc/blood/donate.html
for details)

If you are interested in keeping up with this next year mail me, I'll not
be posting to the list unless some other disaster happens that we get
involved with...