[TriLUG] What have I done ( httpd ) ?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 14:53:27 EST 2001

Check your log files (the default location for most distro's is
/var/log/httpd).  They might illuminate your need.

Are you starting the server from the command line:
  /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start

If your need is great, you can always dump the /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
file out to an email and the first person to spot the bug (and provide a
fix) is crowned Apache Chieftain of the Month...

Jon