excuse me?! (was Re: [triLUG] any clues?)

Beth Ellison leonardbernst55 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:54:18 EST 2001

>The one thing that I found frustrating (I think this happened with 6.1 or
>6.2), to the point that I opened a support ticket and got a tech that
>basically pulled an "I dunno" and closed the ticket,  was that LDAP support
>was touted as one of the major features yet there was nothing about it in
>the documentation.

The documentation has improved greatly since 6.2. Trust me.

>I'll buy 7.2 if the $30 box set returns.

Why the $30 set was dumped is beyond me. I thought that was a dumb move.
Maybe, just maybe, if a whole lot of people send emails bitching about it,
they'll bring it back for 8.0. And that's a big, fat hint directed at all
you good people who would also buy the $30 set if it still existed.

Beth