excuse me?! (was Re: [triLUG] any clues?)

Beth Ellison leonardbernst55 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:24:01 EST 2001

>Okay, your freaking me out. You just described what I am doing right now,
>having just purchased the
>$200.00 box set yesterday afternoon. Now if you can just point me to the
>chapter that tells me how to easily get
>from kernel version 2.4.7-10 to 2.4.7-13.......

It's in the Customization Guide. The Getting Started Guide is really aimed
at newbies. If this doesn't help (and software often changes after the
documentation has gone to press), let me know and I'll get you the info you
need.
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.2-Manual/custom-guide/kernel.html

Beth