[TriLUG] good newbie book

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 28 20:07:36 EST 2001

There was as interesting statistic in the Nov. issue of Linux Format--"Only
18 percent of the computers in the world are able to run Windows XP without
being upgraded".
The Linux Format people think that this means more and more people will be
switching to Linux just for this reason alone--they will be able to run it
on the computer they already have. --AL