[TriLUG] How do I ...

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Thu Nov 29 10:47:05 EST 2001

...get back to Gnome or KDE?

Ok, I learned not to go playing around with things I don't understand. I
changed my desktop(?) to Enlightenment, and I can't figure
out how to switch it back to Gnome. IT's cool looking as all hell, but I'll
be danged if I can do anything other than look at it and go
"Oooooo, Pretty!"

I am headed out today to Borders to buy the books Essential System
Administration and Linux in a Nutshell from ORiely, mostly based on
suggestions
from people in this list. Will these have the information I need to not have
to admit to dumb mistakes like the one I made with the desktop? ;-P

Thanks AGAIN,
Justin