[TriLUG] (no subject)

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 30 17:59:57 EST 2001

Humm, I doubt it uses rr, but it could have a quick timeout, or it could
send out multiple requests and use the DNS that answers quickest - so maybe
upgrade your internal DNS server!

Add a secondary internal DNS and then only point your internal machines at
those servers.  We do that here at HAHT and never have any problems.  The
internal DNS's have the external DNS's defined as forwarders.

Jon