[TriLUG] MS Exchange scheduling component replacement?

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Fri Nov 30 18:28:13 EST 2001

Justin Johnson wrote:

> I don't know if this is the same topic or not, but I am charged with setting
> up an
> email server for a small company.  I'm assuming this means I need to support
> SMTP ,
> and POP. It would also be nice to have web interface such that users could
> check
> their mail from whatever machine that may be sitting at. I have been reading
> through this thread and others, and am guessing I need either qmail,
> weborganizer,
> or Open Mail? Although OpenMAil's uncertain future would make me shy away
> from that.

Setup imap and install IMP.  I run it on my server with qmail as
the MTA and it works great.  http://www.horde.org/imp/

Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace at wayfarer.org | http://wtl.wayfarer.org/

  History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times
  of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to
  endure.  --  Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1989