[TriLUG] Learning PhP + MySQL

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Sat Dec 1 11:53:06 EST 2001

Hi,

What book is out there for PhP+MySQL?

I have no idea of PhP, although I am a competent programmer in other
programming languages /scripting languages. But, again HTML generation from a
programming language is new for me nevertheless.

I am looking for a manual / tutorial that will let me (re)create my website,
so with small effort I can be able to update menus, add content and all that.
Now, is raw HTML (Quanta+ rocks!) but adding a new section is a major PITA.
Specialy in a multilanguage site. You all know my website, don't you?

I assisted to the TriLug talk about "PhP + MySQL = WebSite" sometime ago, but
I did not learnt PhP that day: I needed at least 2 days  *grin*

So, what's out there? If avaialbe at B&N or it is published on the Internet,
the better.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-34mdk     Linux Machine # 38068