[TriLUG] internal cable modem

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Dec 3 16:07:46 EST 2001

Vestal, Roy L. [rvestal at rti.org] wrote:
> www.linmodem.org

Er, those aren't for Cable Modems.

Zoom claims to have Linux support for theirs:
http://www.zoom.com/cable/linuxdrivers.shtml

There was some discussion that there's a driver (in the kernel)
for 3Com's.  There was also a link to a HOWTO on the General
Intruments SURFboard 1000 internal, but the link seems to be
dead.

A little more searching might turn up more useful info.

Mike
--
"Yeah it is! Cause he's bakin' in the...kitchen of darkness!  A pie of
lost souls...until it's golden brown!" -- Moltar on Space Ghost