[TriLUG] DocBook + XML + XSL: the mini-doc

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 7 04:56:41 EST 2001

  in support of eventually converting all of my own documentation
to DocBook, i figured out how to use DocBook with XML and XSL,
and wrote it up.  ironically, it's still in ASCII -- give me time.
but if you want to start writing in DocBook, i have a mini-doc,
and a sample multi-part document, that shows you how to render
the DocBook in multi-part HTML, PostScript and PDF.

  send me email if you want the mini-doc and the sample
tar directory containing the DocBook document.

rday

--
Robert P. J. Day
Eno River Technologies, Chapel Hill NC