[TriLUG] There's Lies, Damn Lies and MS-Press Reports

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Mon Dec 10 12:57:07 EST 2001

Hi!

I just noticed this URL
<http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/embedded/xp/evaluation/compare/notlinux.asp>
where Microsoft "unveils the truth" by comparing WindowsXP and Linux... in
the embeded business!!!

I am feeling sick with all that.  Some other people is also feeling sick and
preparing an answer here <http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS7895120931.html>.

BTW, today there's an interesting talk at NC SysAdmins assocation. They give
it at the very same Dreyfuss Auditorium that we hold our meetings.

Salut,
Sinner
--
"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father
smelt of elderberries!"