[TriLUG] Scripting Users Group?

Robert Weeks robert at woozy.com
Thu Dec 13 22:31:33 EST 2001

There is a local chapter of the Perl Mongers in Raleigh. Never been to one
of their meetings myself.

I'd be interested in a PHP users group or a PHP/Python users group. I use
PHP daily and would like to learn Python.

<disclaimer>

My schedule is pretty full and its been a long time since I even made it to
a TriLUG meeting. Also my wife is due to have a baby any day now, so if
anything my schedule will just get more unmanageable. All this is to say,
even though I am interested I'm afraid my ability to follow thru will be
somewhat lacking.........

</disclaimer>

Robert