[TriLUG] Spy vs. Spy

Jeff Bollinger jeff01 at email.unc.edu
Fri Dec 14 09:37:47 EST 2001

I'm working on a web document for work, and I'd like to have a brief
section describing the idiosyncrasies of different, popular Linux
distributions.  The only two I've really used at RedHat and Slackware.
I'm thinking something like:

RedHat Linux---yadda yadda yadda, Durham, blah blah, rpm, etc.
Debian--- etc.
Yellowdog--- etc.

With about a paragraph or so for each.  Is there already a web page I
can visit that does this already?  Even if there is, I'd like to hear
what the TriLUG has to say about different distros (ease of
installation/use, interface, software, workstation/server, /etc)

Thanks!
Jeff

--
Jeff Bollinger