[TriLUG] Looking for a local Solaris Users Group

Lisa Lorenzin lorenzin at 1000plus.com
Fri Dec 14 10:43:17 EST 2001

> Roy, not specifically Solaris, and not for users, but there is NC*SA.  This
> is for Sys Admins in general, and while I haven't participated in awhile, I
> think there is a lot of Solaris expertise there.  Unfortunately the mailing
> lists were pretty dead, and I don't think there were a lot of help requests
> going back & forth.  The meetings may be very different, but I was never
> able to make it to one.

the mailing list is pretty quiet, but if you post a help request, people
will usually answer.  (it might take slightly longer in december, just
because folks are busy / out because of the holidays...)

							lisa

--
lisa lorenzin   |   lorenzin at 1000plus.com   |   http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/
# find / -user your -name base -print0 | xargs -0 chown us