[TriLUG] Solaris X session from Linux

Andrew Perrin andrew_perrin at unc.edu
Fri Dec 14 09:43:47 EST 2001

Sure - you can rexec it (but, IIRC, solaris doesn't have a rexec by
default. My old boss built one for solaris and I can see if he'd let you
have it -- the answer will amost certainly be yes).  You can also ssh it:

ssh -X -C linuxbox command

where linuxbox is the linux machine on which the app will be running and
command is the command to start the app.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin at unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA