[TriLUG] anaconda?

Jeremy Katz katzj at linuxpower.org
Fri Dec 14 16:28:53 EST 2001

On Friday, December 14 2001, Christian J Hedemark said:
> I'm trying to find some doc on anaconda and coming up pretty blank.  The
> help file that shipped with RH 7.2 has a few sparse command line options.
> freshmeat & sourceforge don't seem to have any project page indexed for it.
> Even google seems to have a hard time producing useful hits.  Is anaconda
> strictly internal to Red Hat?  Or is there a public project page somewhere
> with more info?

No documentation to speak of at the moment (although I believe rpjday is
working on writing some stuff up :-).  We're trying to make things a bit
more transparent than they have been...  mailing list at
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/anaconda-devel-list

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Katz
katzj at linuxpower.org	| jlkatz at eos.ncsu.edu
http://linuxpower.org	| Developer, NCSU Realm Kit for Red Hat Linux
GPG fingerprint: 367E 8B6B 5E57 2BDB 972A 4D73 C83C B4E8 89FE 392D