[TriLUG] Fwd: The Multimedia Linux Color PDA "YOPY" Revealed Now!

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Sun Dec 16 17:42:53 EST 2001

Y'all probably already know about this, but just in case...

(For those that don't know, the YOPY is a little PDA that runs Linux)

----- Forwarded message from cheongs at gmate.com -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"Yeah it is! Cause he's bakin' in the...kitchen of darkness!  A pie of
lost souls...until it's golden brown!" -- Moltar on Space Ghost