[TriLUG] Re: gnucash anyone?

Ed Warnicke hagbard at physics.rutgers.edu
Tue Dec 18 16:44:08 EST 2001

I'm running in a primarily KDE environment,
but I still use gnucash... but I'm also running
debian, so from no gnome libs at all to a fully
functional gnucash is just

apt-get install gnucash

YMMV :)

I'd recommend running gnomecc ( the gnome control center )
to adjust the fonts into harmony with the rest of your
kde desktop though, as it limits the visual clash.

Ed