[TriLUG] Re: gnucash anyone?

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Wed Dec 19 10:08:03 EST 2001

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 08:18:02AM -0500, Vestal, Roy L. spoke thusly:
> Which version? 1.4.x or 1.6.x?

I discovered that Red hat 7.2 has gnucash 1.4.x as part of the
distro. So trying to get 1.6.x to work is moot at the moment.

For those of you who use is :

up2date -i --nox gnucash

will fecth & install the needed packages.

now, to figure out why Quicken won't export to QIF...

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001