[TriLUG] Question about the digest and these messages...

Craig Duncan craigduncan at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 19 16:53:26 EST 2001

Some but not all email packages support threads. I am currently using kMail
(also runs under GNOME) and have all trilug messages be automatically
deposited into my trilug folder which has the properties "Mailing List" and
"Thread Message Headers" checked. This allows you expand the threads and read
them more clearly (except when someone does something odd when repling to a
post).

Good luck