[TriLUG] without better support from the vendors...

Chris Merrill cmerrill at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 13:14:04 EST 2001

David A. Cafaro said:
> Any ways, I'm not sure if you checked
> the linux on laptops page yet, but here are a couple of links that talk
> about your specific laptop and where to get drivers and such:

I did, back in September.  It looks like there are quite a few new
entries.  It also looks that RH7.2 works _much_ better that RH7.1
did (which I tried without success).  Maybe I'll try 7.2.

> http://www.math.uakron.edu/~chad/linux_t23.html (Redhat, but info on X)

I had a link to this, I think from a Linux/Thinkpad mailling list I found...but it
was one of the e-mails that I lost :(

Thanks for it.
Chris

Chris Merrill