[TriLUG] configuring 2 up, 4 up, 8 up with printtool

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 25 15:37:59 EST 2001

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001,  Scott  Chilcote wrote:

> I've been using mpage to do this when needed.
>
> mpage [-1, -2, -4] -Plp
>
> You can put this into the print command for Mozilla or Netscape to save paper when printing from those as well.
>
> How did you do this with earlier versions of printtool?

in the earlier version of printtool, there were checkboxes on the same
configuration screen where you got to choose if you wanted FF sent,
and so on.  it's not clear why they removed those checkboxes, because
that was a mighty handy feature.

rday

p.s.  all that did was, yes, run the file through mpage.