[TriLUG] Linux as a bridge?

M. Mueller/bhu5nji bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 01:12:19 EST 2001

Is that not what ip_forward is for in the kernel options?  Then use
ip_chains?  If so, then check out: http://master-www.linuxrouter.org:8080/

There is a book called Linux Routers by Mancill published by Prentice Hall.

If this fits your needs, you might consider using a typical LInux box for
your application before using LRP (which requires building an LRP familiarity
and skillset which is ancillary to your primary goal of routing and
firewalling).

Mike