[TriLUG] [WAY OT] space (astro) interest..

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Thu Dec 27 13:40:59 EST 2001

This is 'way off topic, but this is the only list I'm on
with a NC subscribership, so..

I made the cut in the latest selection of Solar System
Ambassadors (NASA/JPL outreach volunteers), and I've
set up the mailing list at <URL:http://Space.Remulak.Net/>
to encourage/foment interaction among NCites interested
in space and the space programmes.  The list is for
announcements (like star-gazing parties, meteor showers,
planetarium shows, et cetera) as well as general space-related
discussion.  If you're interested, please consider subscribing
and spreading the word..

obLinux: The mail- and Web-server is running RH Linux.
--
#ken	P-)}